Dare to Dream
Are you ready to have the life you truly want?
Most of the time we are so busy ‘doing’ things that we forget to just ‘be’ and allow ourselves to dream a little.
So why are dreams or a vision of your life so important?
Simple – if you don’t have a clear vision of what you want your life, how can you possibly expect to get the life you want?
5 Facts about Dream
- Nearly everyone has some sort of dream or life vision.
- Less than 10% of people actually WRITE IT DOWN.
- Writing your life vision is a powerful way to help it manifest!
- We destroy our dreams through the belief that they are not ‘realistic’.
- The No.1 ‘Dream Destroyer’ is the phrase ‘ But it’s not realistic’…..
7 Easy Steps to Creating a Dream
1. Find a place where you feel really relaxed. Close your eyes and take few deep breaths in and out.
2. Then ask yourself: What do I really want in my life. What do I want my ideal lifestyle look like in 1 years (or more) from now?
3. Relax and just let the ideas come into your head without judging them.
Don’t worry about the ‘How” for now.
Have fun and become aware of the sights, sounds and feelings in your dream.
4. Slowly open your eyes and write everything down in full sensory detail (pictures, sounds, feelings and smells)
5. Organise action plan
6. Take action
7. Revisit this dream vision on a regular basis by re-reading what you have written, then closing your eyes and visualizing the sights, sounds, smells and the great feelings of your dream.
Do this process on a regular basis to help it to become a reality